Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Riddle Story (Shoutout to @Suns39)

My Riddle Story (Shoutout to @Suns39)

So at my school, James Madison University, there is a place called "Taylor Down Under." It consists of multiple couches and chairs along with a Java City. It's Just a place to relax and get some work done. That's where I am sitting now. I was debating whether to go the gym or stay here and drink some hot chocolate (the taste buds still haven't acquired the "greatness" of coffee yet haha). The next event made me stay and drink hot chocolate.

There is an stage and microphone in Taylor Down Under and as I was doing work, someone got up on the stage and started to speak. He asked everyone in the room two questions and said that he would get back up on stage in 10 minutes and give us the answers. The questions were:

Why is a riddle like a pencil?

and

I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeze, but can come like a gale. By some I gethit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?

I thought about it for a second, well 1o minutes until he got back up on stage.

He said:

Because it's no good without a point!

and

I am a shadow!

I thought they were kind of good and a little corny but I guess this was the most interesting thing that happened to me today haha.

Shout out to @Suns39 I guess my day wasn't to interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment