Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Phone Ever Been Wet And Not Work?

If you ever have gotten your phone soaked with water from whatever reason and saw that it has stopped working, no need to fret just yet. The other day, my mother came into my little brothers room and gathered his clothes and did a load of wash. At the time, my brother wasn't home so he couldn't stop my mother from doing what she did. She accidently washed his phone. As she was putting the cloths in the drier, she noticed what she did. My cousin was there at the time and he rushed to the closet, pulled out some rice and poured it onto a bowl. He then snatched the phone from my mom and said leave it in here for 48 hours. 48 hours later, it worked like it was new. So if this ever happens to you, stick it in a bowl of rice and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment