Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pickup Lines

I must be a snowflake because I have fallen for you.
Can you give me directions... to your heart?
Is it hot in here or is it just you?
Let's go behind that rock and get a little boulder.
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my dreams.
Want to play conductor? You be the engineer and I'll go choo choo.
You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.
You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.
What do you like for breakfast?
You sure have a great looking elbow.
I'm feeling a little off today. Could you turn me on?
You want me. I can smell it.
If you were a drug, I would overdose.
If I bit my lip, would you kiss it to make it better?
You dropped something. {What?} My jaw.
You're like pizza. Even when you're bad, you're good.
I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you?
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd out U and I together.
If I follow you home, will you keep me?
I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
I lost my virginity... can I have yours?
You are like a glass of milk... you do the body good.
I'm not feeling myself today... can i feel you?

No comments:

Post a Comment